How to use the method OnFrameLoadEnd/OnFrameLoadStart from the application

Trond Andersen

Sep 25, 2013, 5:53:56 AM9/25/13
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
I see that the WebView offers two methods - OnFrameLoadEnd and OnFrameLoadStart. How are these methods meant to be used? I'm interested to get an event when the FrameLoadEnd occurs, but the typical usage of that method would be to register for such event, but that does not seem to be the case in CefSharp.

Is there an alternative way of achieving this? I have tried the IsLoading property, but that does not seem to suit my need. On the Cocoa side there seems to be a way to get a frame related event.

Michal Tsadok

Mar 4, 2015, 10:21:27 AM3/4/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Hi Trond,

I just posted a similar question relate to OnConsoleMessage

I wonder if you figure out something about the usage of these methods

Thanks,
Michal