Q: Remote debugging port to use Chromedriver

rebsbox

Feb 18, 2015, 4:27:00 AM2/18/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Hi there

Is it possible to set the remote debugging port so I can use chromedriver to automate things? Am I just being dense?

Becky

Alex Maitland

Feb 18, 2015, 4:57:09 AM2/18/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp/blob/master/CefSharp.Example/CefExample.cs#L24

Someone asked recently about doing the same thing, search through this group or the github project to find more info.

rebsbox

Feb 18, 2015, 5:19:10 AM2/18/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Alex, I did actually search but clearly not enough!

Becky

rebsbox

Feb 18, 2015, 6:58:18 AM2/18/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com

Actually I'm still struggling here, there seems to be no remotedebuggingport property in 1.25.8. I'm using the binaries, but I've looked through the source too and struggled to find it.

Becky

Alex Maitland

Feb 18, 2015, 7:21:44 AM2/18/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Version 37.0.0 is the current stable version. You'll have to upgrade to get access to the new features. (ChromeDriver is only supported by Cef3 AFAIK)

Alex Maitland

Feb 18, 2015, 7:32:31 AM2/18/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com