Does CefSharp support dragging from one browser control to another browser control ?

Adam Gilmore

Apr 18, 2016, 11:54:23 PM4/18/16
to CefSharp
Hi

I'm hoping someone might be able to confirm (or otherwise) that CefSharp supports the following scenario. I've searched various forums but can't find something specific.

Lets say you have an application with two embedded browser controls, each displaying an html page that contains a tree view.

Is it possible to drag a node from one tree view and drop it on a node in the other tree view (in the other browser control), such that the 'dropped on' knows its the target of a drop event and can receive information from the node that was dragged ?

Apologies if this is a stupid question. I'm not strong in this kind of technology.

Thanks for your help - Adam

Alex Maitland

Apr 20, 2016, 9:02:57 AM4/20/16
to CefSharp
This Group is now basically defunct and as a result is not being actively monitored.

If you still require assistance please ask on https://gitter.im/cefsharp/CefSharp#