changing CefSettings after initialization

Jonas

Mar 8, 2016, 10:28:24 AM3/8/16
to CefSharp
I am trying to toggle on and off Chrome's FPS meter while my application is running. Is it possible to change CefSettings after Cef is initialized?

It looks like it would require re-initializing Cef, which would be fine. However, when I shutdown Cef and re-initialize Cef with new settings, my program crashes.

Jonas

Jonas

Mar 10, 2016, 3:07:57 PM3/10/16
to CefSharp
I can narrow this down to two specific questions.

1)  Is there a away to initialize Cef after shutting down Cef?
2) Is there a way to change CefSettings after Cef has been initialized?

Alex Maitland

Apr 4, 2016, 5:37:13 PM4/4/16
to CefSharp
This Group is now basically defunct and as a result is not being actively monitored.

If you still require assistance please ask on https://gitter.im/cefsharp/CefSharp#