I will pay someone to build me a CefSharp NuGet package with proprietary codec (mp4) support?

David Benge

Feb 6, 2017, 1:51:12 PM2/6/17
to CefSharp
I was trying to build it myself but ran out of time to waste. If any of you have the build process setup and want to make a quick 50$ US let me know.  I need it for an internal POC that requires I can playback mp4.

It need to be built using CEF build 2785 to 2987 and whatever is the latest stable CefSharp.  I need both 32 and 64bit Nuget packages.

Let me know thanks

José Manuel Alcaraz González

Aug 9, 2017, 5:48:46 PM8/9/17
to CefSharp
Have you got it? I'm interested too....

Drunken Moba

Aug 31, 2017, 10:34:39 AM8/31/17
to CefSharp

Any updates?  If you still need this, it is a relatively trivial change to make.

Per Lundberg

Sep 27, 2017, 2:51:46 PM9/27/17
to CefSharp
Hi,

Not to be rude or anything, but $50 is a ridiculously low amount. If you make it $500 I'm sure people will be more interested. :)

Best regards,
Per