Running without sandbox - how to set up?

Piotr Przybylski

Jul 3, 2015, 5:54:52 AM7/3/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
After launching my application I can see additional debug.log file near my executable with the following content:
[0703/114158:ERROR:renderer_main.cc(207)] Running without renderer sandbox
[0703/114208:WARNING:message_in_transit_queue.cc(18)] Destroying nonempty message queue

To disable sandbox support, I found the solution here (https://code.google.com/p/chromiumembedded/issues/detail?id=524), but there is no property CefSettings.no_sandbox in CefSettings as suggested. Command line switch is not working as well. How could I disable sandbox support for my application? I'm using v.39

Alex Maitland

Jul 3, 2015, 6:16:35 AM7/3/15
to cefs...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/cefsharp/CefSharp/blob/cefsharp/39/CefSharp.Core/CefSettings.h#L29

It's hard coded to true. It's also ignored.

The `ERROR` is more like a warning, it's safe to ignore.