.Net v49.0: get response from flash app

Riggson

May 26, 2016, 1:42:35 AM5/26/16
to CefSharp
I try to get the response content from a flash post request using the OnResourceResponse function of the IRequestHandler

Public Function OnResourceResponse(...

If Not IsNothing(request.PostData) Then
    Dim elements = request.PostData.Elements
    Dim charSet = request.GetCharSet()

    For Each element As IPostDataElement In elements
        If element.Type = PostDataElementType.Bytes Then
            Dim body = PostDataExtensions.GetBody(element, charSet)
            Debug.WriteLine(body)
        End If
    Next
End If

return false

End Sub

I can get the post request data this way - but the response data is always empty. I've found solutions using the ISchemeHandler and grabbing the stream of the response. But ISchemeHandler seems to be moved from CefSharp in the current version.

Alex Maitland

May 30, 2016, 3:33:36 AM5/30/16
to CefSharp
This Group is now defunct and as a result is not being actively monitored.

If you still require assistance please ask on https://gitter.im/cefsharp/CefSharp#