Xilium and CEF 2272.2035 dlls

81 vues

Sonal Jha

non lue,
28 avr. 2015, 08:13:1828/04/2015
à cef...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I wanted to update my application with latest xilium and CEF dlls so I used v3.2272.2035 dlls from https://bitbucket.org/xilium/xilium.cefglue/downloads and CEF 3.2272.2035 dlls from https://cefbuilds.com/#branch_2272.

I think they have changed some API's so I got 12 errors. I had to change the arguments for OnCertificateError(), OnDownloadProgress() and on UpLoadProgress(). After that there were no errors and my application is building successfully. But the application is not able to launch itself. Winsubproc opens and closes itself after 2-3 secs. I can see this on task manager but I am not getting any error. Has anyone used these dlls or anyone has any idea about it?
Répondre à tous
Répondre à l'auteur
Transférer
0 nouveau message