Cefruntime version mismatch with latest

Sai Prasad

Jul 6, 2016, 5:45:34 AM7/6/16
to CefGlue
Hi I have downloaded the latest cefglue and binaries as mentioned the current support is for 2272 so I have downloaded the same and tried to run but it displays an runtime mismatch error , even tried with other versions too can you please help me which is the latest stable cefglue with binaries.

Please help me out

Sai Prasad

Jul 6, 2016, 6:49:08 AM7/6/16
to CefGlue

I have downloaded the v3.2272.2035 and binaries of 2272 but it throws an version mismatch exception, here is the error file
version mismatch.png

Dmitry Azaraev

Jul 6, 2016, 7:23:52 AM7/6/16
to CefGlue

Latest supported other version, specified in commit. Nowhere 2272 specified.

On Wed, Jul 6, 2016, 13:49 Sai Prasad <sega.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

I have downloaded the v3.2272.2035 and binaries of 2272 but it throws an version mismatch exception, here is the error file

Sai Prasad

Jul 6, 2016, 9:42:09 AM7/6/16
to CefGlue, dmitry....@gmail.com
Hi Dmitry

I have found for the current support in this reference http://xilium.bitbucket.org/cefglue/ can you please suggest me which is the stabilized latest version of CefGlue for windows forms

Dmitry Azaraev

Jul 8, 2016, 12:30:15 PM7/8/16
to CefGlue

Always pickup stable CEF build from source repository. Currently is 2704 branch. On of its version supported by CefGlue, just mow it is not latest so you need binaries which match ABI. I'm always specify base version in commits. Sometimes newer CEF build works without changes to CefGlue, sometimes not.