How can I get the right version of libcef.dll?

Gabriela Steren

Dec 18, 2015, 11:28:40 AM12/18/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

I am using CefGlue 9e01140a6209 WPF in a .NET 4.5 application on Windows 7 SP1 x64.

The first error I got when  tried to initialize the browser was that libcef.dll was not found, so I copied it from an old project.

Then I got another error saying the libcef.dll was not compatible, a pair of hash numbers and then 3.2454.1320.g807de3c which I believe was the version it was expecting.

I could not find that version. I downloaded the one from cef_binary_3.2272.32.gbda8dc7_windows64.

Right now I'm getting a Bad Image Format at Xilium.CefGlue.Interop.libcef.api_hash.

Where can I get the right version of libcef (and any other libraries I maynce.need for the browser to start)?

Thanks in advance.

--

NOTA CONFIDENCIAL DE INTERAXA S.A.:

Este mensaje (incluyendo cualquier anexo) contiene información confidencial y se encuentra protegido por la Ley. Sólo puede ser utilizada por la persona o compañía a la cual está dirigido. Si usted no es el receptor autorizado, o por error recibe este mensaje, favor borrarlo inmediatamente. Cualquier retención, difusión, distribución, copia o toma cualquier acción basada en ella, se encuentra estrictamente prohibido.

INTERAXA S.A. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is prohibited.

Gabriela Steren

Dec 18, 2015, 11:47:04 AM12/18/15
to cef...@googlegroups.com
I have finally found cef_binary_3.2454.1320.g807de3c_windows32 (I could not find it for Windows 64 bit) and tried to debug CefClient using that libcef.dll and I'm getting a bad image format exception.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

Thanks in advance.