IO loop going away before the audio device has been stopped

Sai Prasad

Jul 29, 2016, 6:01:13 AM7/29/16
to CefGlue
Hi Dnitry,

Am using cefglue of 2623 version everything is working fine but some times I get IO loop going away before the audio device has been stopped can you please help me out to find the solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Dmitry Azaraev

Jul 29, 2016, 9:23:59 AM7/29/16
to CefGlue

Please ask questions on CEF forum. It is more chances to get help. Also describe you problem more carefully / understandable.

Personally i'm not help with this - i'n not use audio and sometimes even disable it in CEF.