Dropdown not working in Cefglue 2623

Sai Prasad

Nov 28, 2016, 8:19:57 AM11/28/16
to CefGlue
Dear Dmitry:

I am using xilium cefglue 2623 branch in windows forms, drop down list is not working when form is set to TopMost, if the TopMost porperty is set to false then the drop down is working perfect can you please suggest me how to achieve this.

Regards,
Sai Prasad

Sai Prasad

Nov 28, 2016, 8:24:12 AM11/28/16
to CefGlue

On Monday, November 28, 2016 at 6:49:57 PM UTC+5:30, Sai Prasad wrote:
Dear Dmitry:

I am using xilium cefglue 2623 branch with private build in windows forms, drop down list is not working when form is set to TopMost, if the TopMost porperty is set to false then the drop down is working perfect can you please suggest me how to achieve this.

Regards,
Sai Prasad

Sai Prasad

Dmitry Azaraev

Nov 30, 2016, 11:56:33 AM11/30/16
to CefGlue
This branch is no more supported. You should try newer branches. If problem persist, please ask at ceforum in correspond section.

Sai Prasad

Dec 1, 2016, 7:30:33 AM12/1/16
to CefGlue
Hi Dmitry,

Thanks for the suggestion  can you please suggest me which is the stabilized branch, because from the https://cefbuilds.com/ I found binaries for 2704 but I didnt find cefglue code for 2704 in https://bitbucket.org/xilium/xilium.cefglue/downloads?tab=branches, so can you please suggest me where to download the binaries for latest stabilized branch.

Dmitry Azaraev

Dec 4, 2016, 8:20:26 PM12/4/16
to CefGlue
Good idea to start search information from main project page: https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef .

Branches and building describes branches and their status: https://bitbucket.org/chromiumembedded/cef/wiki/BranchesAndBuilding .

Additionally this page says about http://opensource.spotify.com/cefbuilds/index.html - current CEF builds created by spotify's automated builder and maintained by CEF author and maintainer.

CefGlue will be updated to latest 54 & 55 with some delay.

Sai Prasad

Dec 7, 2016, 8:06:26 AM12/7/16
to CefGlue
Thanks for the suggestion.

Sai Prasad

Dec 19, 2016, 4:13:09 AM12/19/16
to CefGlue
Hi Dmitry,

Any updates on dropdown not showup when window is set to TOPMOST, tried with different suggestions but no luck

Dmitry Azaraev

Dec 20, 2016, 4:22:30 AM12/20/16
to CefGlue

There is nothing specific to CefGlue. Probably CEF/Chromium bug, and should be asked at CEF forum.

Alex Maitland

Dec 21, 2016, 1:54:53 AM12/21/16
to CefGlue, dmitry....@gmail.com

Dmitry Azaraev

Dec 21, 2016, 9:17:04 AM12/21/16
to CefGlue
Thanks, Alex. I'm feel that i'm read about this issue before, but lost it.