Problems verifying signature

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

BoBerg

未读,
2007年5月21日 03:58:412007/5/21
收件人 Hermes 2.0 Discussion List
Hie,

I am using Hermes source code for implementing digital signatures in
our companies EbXML-service. We use the Signature Handler class to
sign messages and verify signatures, and the code is running in a
Tomcat 5.5 installation.

When signing and verifying messages on the client side running in
eclipse, everything works fine. But, when trying to verify a signature
or sign a message in the tomcat environment, an exception occurs.

Below I have printed some of the stack trace:
hk.hku.cecid.ebms.pkg.SignatureException: Cannot create XMLSignature
object - The requested algorithm http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1
does not exist. Original Message was: null
at
hk.hku.cecid.ebms.pkg.PKISignatureImpl.verify(PKISignatureImpl.java:
408)
at
hk.hku.cecid.ebms.pkg.SignatureHandler.verifyByPublicKey(SignatureHandler.java:
190)
at cnl.bws.util.CryptoTool.checkSignature(CryptoTool.java:165)

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thanks in advance!

回复全部
回复作者