H2O Portable Problem

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Joney

未讀,
2007年11月12日 凌晨3:53:162007/11/12
收件者:Hermes 2.0 Discussion List
Following the steps, i trying to make H2O portable.

I have successfully setup everything for the ebMS portion of H2O. ebMS
admin page load successfully, database connection is fine. ports are
being listen.

However, I experienced some problem on the AS2 admin page.

Caused by java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token in statement [select
* from message where message_id like ? and message_box like ? and
as2_from like ? and as2_to like ? and principal_id like ? and status
like ? and trim(upper(is_receipt)) = 'FALSE' order by time_stamp desc
LIMIT ? offset ?]
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.throwError(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)

Because I am not familiar with HSQLDB, I don't know what is the
"Unexpected token". Could anyone help me out on this?

hoc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2007年11月12日 清晨5:34:472007/11/12
收件者:Hermes 2.0 Discussion List
Hi Joney,

Can you tell me how to trigger this error? I'm testing AS2 admin page
again but cannot find the error.

Thanks!
Philip

Joney

未讀,
2007年11月12日 晚上8:37:592007/11/12
收件者:Hermes 2.0 Discussion List
Hi Philip,

Thanks for your help.
Here are what i did,
1) Start HSQLDB, Jetty.
2) Open admin page (http://localhost:8080/corvus/admin/home/)
3) Click on "AS2 plugin" on the module.
4) The page cannot be generated successfully and error shown.

Error hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.servlet.RequestListenerException
Message Error in processing XSL pagelet

In Error Trace, a long Java Exception is shown. Here i highlight some
portions:

hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.servlet.RequestListenerException: Error in
processing XSL pagelet
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.pagelet.xslt.HttpXsltPageletAdaptor.processPagelet(HttpXsltPageletAdaptor.java:
64)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.pagelet.HttpPageletAdaptor.processTemplate(HttpPageletAdaptor.java:
142)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.pagelet.HttpPageletAdaptor.processRequest(HttpPageletAdaptor.java:
92)

Caused by java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to process the message
search page request
at
hk.hku.cecid.edi.as2.admin.listener.MessageHistoryPageletAdaptor.getCenterSource(MessageHistoryPageletAdaptor.java:
46)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.pagelet.xslt.BorderLayoutPageletAdaptor.getPageletSource(BorderLayoutPageletAdaptor.java:
69)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.pagelet.xslt.HttpXsltPageletAdaptor.processPagelet(HttpXsltPageletAdaptor.java:
60)

Caused by hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.DAOException: Error in
executing hk.hku.cecid.edi.as2.dao.MessageDataSourceDAO::Process@e7d53
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.ds.DataSourceProcess.start(DataSourceProcess.java:
97)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.ds.DataSourceDAO.executeQuery(DataSourceDAO.java:
413)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.ds.DataSourceDAO.executeQuery(DataSourceDAO.java:
392)

Caused by hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.DAOException: Error in
executing query: select * from message where message_id like ? and

message_box like ? and as2_from like ? and as2_to like ? and
principal_id like ? and status like ? and trim(upper(is_receipt)) =
'FALSE' order by time_stamp desc LIMIT ? offset ?
at

hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.ds.DataSourceQuery.doTransaction(DataSourceQuery.java:
128)
at
hk.hku.cecid.piazza.commons.dao.ds.DataSourceProcess.start(DataSourceProcess.java:
89)

Caused by java.sql.SQLException: Unexpected token in statement [select
* from message where message_id like ? and message_box like ? and
as2_from like ? and as2_to like ? and principal_id like ? and status
like ? and trim(upper(is_receipt)) = 'FALSE' order by time_stamp desc
LIMIT ? offset ?]
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.Util.throwError(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.hsqldb.jdbc.jdbcConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)

at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.PooledConnectionImpl.prepareStatement(PooledConnectionImpl.java:
210)

hoc...@gmail.com

未讀,
2007年11月12日 晚上9:12:442007/11/12
收件者:Hermes 2.0 Discussion List
Thanks Joney!

In HSQL, it has different switch from function TRIM().

TRIM([{LEADING | TRAILING | BOTH}] FROM <string expression>)

Please replace all trim(....) to trim(both from....) in as2.dao.xml.

e.g.

select * from message where message_id like ? and message_box like ?
and as2_from like ? and as2_to like ? and principal_id like ? and

status like ? and trim(both from upper(is_receipt)) = 'FALSE' order by

time_stamp desc LIMIT ? offset ?

Philip

回覆所有人
回覆作者