Women in Electronic Music

Monty Adkins

Oct 11, 2016, 12:02:52 PM10/11/16
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com, ACMA
Just wanted to share the work of my amazing colleague Dr Elizabeth Dobson. Almost single handedly she has established the Yorkshire Women's Sound Network and is set on changing young girl's attitudes to working with technology.

Inspiring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbSry2Z5-eE
University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.

Richard Dobson

Oct 11, 2016, 1:44:43 PM10/11/16
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com
Very good! But why is the (unnecessary) background music so incredibly loud?

Richard Dobson

Monty Adkins

Oct 11, 2016, 1:53:37 PM10/11/16
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com