Montreal: Musicians wanted for pilot study

Kevin Austin

Oct 7, 2016, 11:30:07 AM10/7/16
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com, john.su...@mail.mcgill.ca

Mostly for those in / around Montreal . .

From: John Sullivan <john.su...@mail.mcgill.ca>
Date: Fri, Oct 7, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Subject: Musicians wanted for pilot study

Hello friends and colleagues,

I am conducting a short pilot study on practice and performance with new digital musical instruments, and am looking for a few musicians to participate. Those selected will receive a prototype instrument to try out and give feedback on their experiences. If you are interested in taking part, please fill out this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/jm1TKw8nu52uCCYb2.

Musicians of all types and experience levels are encouraged to respond. I will contact selected participants within the next week to begin the study.

Additionally, please feel free to forward this to other musicians, mailing lists, or other outlets that you think might be interested. This will be a fun experiment for all involved.

Cheers and thank you,

John Sullivan
McGill University | Ph.D. Researcher
Input Devices and Music Interaction Laboratory | IDMIL
Centre for Interdisciplinary Research in Music Media and Technology | CIRMMT