Survey: assessing the quality of pitch shifting schemes in singing voice

Kevin Austin

Aug 5, 2016, 3:43:22 PM8/5/16
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com, j...@ic.uma.es, electroa...@lists.concordia.ca

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jose L. Santacruz" <j...@IC.UMA.ES>
Subject: Survey: assessing the quality of pitch shifting schemes in singing voice
Date: 2016 July 15 at 4:20:11 AM GMT-4

(with apologies for cross-posting)

Dear colleagues,

We are conducting an online survey in order to evaluate the quality of different pitch-shifting schemes, and we'd really appreciate your participation, which only will take 5-10 minutes to complete.

The aim of this survey is to comparatively evaluate the quality of three different pitch shifting schemes for singing voice. For this evaluation, we have applied the three pitch shifting algorithms to several actual sung notes. Each participant is asked to evaluate from 0 to 100 the quality of the three transformations presented for each note regarding naturalness, vowel intelligibility and breathiness.

Here is the link to the survey:

https://encuestas.uma.es/73985/lang-en

Thanks in advance for your participation!!

Best,

--
Jose.