Multichannel Wireless Audio

dchapm...@googlemail.com

Jun 14, 2017, 1:57:30 PM6/14/17
to CEC-Conference
HI folks

I'm looking for a way of sending sound to 8 loudspeakers in an inside space without having to use cables.
It's for a touring installation and will be installed in several churches but with short get in times it would be good to avoid running long signal leads to the speakers.
I'm planning on using reasonably high quality powered speakers so there is power at each loudspeaker location and it needs to be clean enough to play quietly in some of the spaces.

What would be ideal would be an 8 channel transmitter with 8 small receivers that can be plugged straight into the loudspeakers.

The added complication is that some of the venues don't have much in the way of tech support so the "old style" technique of using gear that looks "domestic" might be necessary (even though it would be nice to have a rack of RME soundcards etc )

Any thoughts ?

Many thanks

Duncan Chapman

BISOUBISOU

Jun 14, 2017, 2:21:21 PM6/14/17
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com
Hi Duncan,
Have you had a look at Neutrik’s XIRIUM Pro system?
http://www.neutrik.us/en-us/audio/xirium-pro/xirium-pro-system-components/
BB