Contribute to 24hr live broadcast of daybreak sounds?

1 view

Kevin Austin

Apr 26, 2015, 9:37:29 PM4/26/15
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com, electroacoustics, Dawn Scarfe

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dawn Scarfe <dawn....@gmail.com>
Subject: Contribute to 24hr live broadcast of daybreak sounds?
Date: 2015 April 24 at 9:32:02 AM GMT-4

We are seeking contributions to Reveil: a 24 hour broadcast of the sounds of daybreak, relayed live by audio stream around the globe on 2-3 May 2015.
http://soundtent.org/soundcamp_reveil.html

Currently there are no contributions from NZ, so it would be fantastic if you could help us hear something from the region. This could be as easy as sticking a microphone out of the window at 5am on the morning of 3rd May and streaming the live sound for 30 mins. If you are not familiar with live streaming we can advise how to set up.
http://soundtent.org/soundcamp_stream.html

If you know of any artists/ecologists/ radio producers/activists who may be interested in the project and willing to send out a live audio stream from the region, please forward the details and ask them to be in touch.
http://soundtent.org/index.html

Alternatively, if you could point us to any existing live streaming sites including hydrophones nest cams or other webcams with sound from Australasia or Oceania, this would be very helpful, please send us the link.

Best wishes,

Dawn

http://soundtent.org/soundcamp_listen.html