EA Japan? (or music suggestions more specific than general?)

Rick

Jul 15, 2015, 2:17:29 PM7/15/15
to CEC-Conference
Hello again everyone,

Anything interesting going on for the next 3 weeks in Tokyo, Yokohama, Nikko, or any place music-y we should try for? Might be in the mountains for bit, going to hear a blues gig in Tokyo, maybe hanging around not going anywhere and working on some music on a lake near Mt Fuji, depending on feasibility.

Ideas?

best,

Rick Nance

Battier Marc

Jul 15, 2015, 2:46:10 PM7/15/15
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com, BATTIER bam
Hi Rick,

Blues? Don’t miss the blues sisters (from Respect). They usually perform in Tokyo.
Calendar:

preview:

Other Super Deluxe has often interesting stuff.

Have fun!

Marc

Rick

Jul 15, 2015, 3:06:10 PM7/15/15
to CEC-Conference
Thanks Marc!

SuperDeluxe looks great. Will try for that.

Blues plans so far are just these guys ,

http://www.polarityrecords.com/medicine-bone-videos---contents-page.html

But that could change. Will check Sisters.

Gunjogacrayon sounds like something I might like. Timing won't work for Matmos.