New release

Monty Adkins

Aug 1, 2017, 12:40:59 PM8/1/17
to cec-con...@googlegroups.com

All,

A second release of mine is forthcoming hot on the tail of the cronica announcement.

For those interested, my new album 'A year at ushers hill' on eilean (FR) is now available for pre-order at

https://eileanrec.bandcamp.com/album/a-year-at-ushers-hill

There are 130 beautifully printed CD copies as well as a digital release.

I hope you enjoy it.

b/w

Monty

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.