Fwd: Labh Group is Hiring!!! Login to MonsterCollege to Apply!!

TNP Cell

Jan 22, 2014, 12:45:17 PM1/22/14
to ce1char...@googlegroups.com, CE2r...@googlegroups.com, 10it...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: contact@ <con...@monstercollege.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 5:32 PM
Subject: Labh Group is Hiring!!! Login to MonsterCollege to Apply!!
To: t...@charusat.ac.in

Click Here to see the Web Version of this mailer.

  Dear __TPO Name__,

Congratulations!!!! We are happy to inform that your college has been shortlisted by Labh Group of Companies
( www.labhgroup.com )  to participate in campus recruitment drive for 2014 batch.
As a next step, we are starting with the student registration from following degree and branches:
Degree: BE / B. Tech
Branches:MECHANICAL/ METALLURGY/ ELECTRICAL/ POWER/ TEXTILE/ CIVIL/ BUILDING & CONST/ CS/IT/ COMP SCIENCE / PLASTICS / FOOD & AGRO

The student registration ‘link’ is now live on www.monstercollege.in and your students can start registering themselves.

The student registration activity will start on 21st January, 2014 and close on 27th January, 2014. We request you to reach out to your students of 2014 batch and get this activity completed for your college before the said date. It is advisable to avoid last minute rush.

Steps for Student Registration:
Step 1:- Ask your students to visit www.monstercollege.in
Step 2:- If the student already has an account with us, they need to login and update their
              existing profile.
Step 3:- Otherwise they need to create their profile by clicking on the Signup link in the
              student section.
Step 4:- Later Student need to visit the Notification section in his/her My Account to apply
               for the Labh Group’s Job. He/she need to click on the respective Job Post by
               Labh Group subject to his/her eligibility and apply.

Online Test dates will be communicated to you and your shortlisted candidates (based on Labh Group’s eligibility criteria) in a separate communication.

This student registration activity does not automatically qualify your students for the aforesaid campus drive, the qualification whereof is at the sole prerogative of Labh Group’s basis its selection and other criteria for selection. Labh Group is not obliged to provide any reason in case of rejection.

In case of queries, please feel free to reach out to us on con...@monstercollege.in

Best Regards,
Monster CollegeTM Team

 email us at con...@monstercollege.in

  www.monsterindia.com

You are receiving mails from employers because you have made your resume searchable on Monster site.
To remove yourself from this mailing list, please Click here to login and modify your account settings.

-- ashwin makwana

Training & Placement Cell
CHARUSAT, Changa
02697-247500 Ext: 5122