Remote program Executor plugin issue

kranthi.v...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2018, 2:05:34 AM1/3/18
to CDAP User
Hi
 Can you please tell me what we should provide for Private Key.
 I tried in 2 ways.
when I gave some value like kranthi_123 it gave me below error
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Invalid PEM structure, '-----BEGIN...' missing
	at com.google.common.base.Throwables.propagate(Throwables.java:160) ~[com.google.guava.guava-13.0.1.jar:na]
	at co.cask.cdap.internal.app.runtime.workflow.WorkflowDriver.executeAll(WorkflowDriver.java:650) ~[na:na]
And when I gave value like ${secure(kranthi_123)} it gave me below error
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Secure store is not configured. To use secure store the provider needs to be set using the "security.store.provider" property in cdap-site.xml. The value could either be "kms" for Hadoop KMS based provider or "file" for Java JCEKS based provider. Both without quotes. KMS based provider is supported in distributed mode for Apache Hadoop 2.6.0 and up and on distribution versions that are based on Apache Hadoop 2.6.0 and up. Java JCEKS based provider is supported in In-Memory and Standalone modes. If the provider is set to file then the user must provide the password to be used to access the keystore. The password can be set using "security.store.file.password" property in cdap-security.xml.
	at co.cask.cdap.security.store.DummySecureStore.getSecureData(DummySecureStore.java:49) ~[na:na]

Can you please help me out in this.

Thanks,
Kranthi.

Sreevatsan Raman