Larger than life Mouse Trap

vsoy

Oct 10, 2012, 1:50:58 PM10/10/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
When I first glanced at the headline, I thought the article was about somebody getting crushed by a car in his MouseTrap game reproduction: http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/10/us/ideas-lifesize-mousetrap/index.html?hpt=hp_c3

Luis E. Rodriguez

Oct 10, 2012, 1:56:46 PM10/10/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Pretty cool article, thanks for sharing. I have to admit it bores me in real life to watch. Not sure why, maybe over staruated from seeing it. Personally I'd rather have teams create their own and bring them to Maker Faire KC. These folks charge quite a bit to come to your town and I'd rather highlight hometown builders! Great article with the builder though.

Luis E. Rodriguez