Whats up w/ this whole mineshafter stuff??

AtomicC

Jan 2, 2013, 4:07:53 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
My sin wants minecraft for our PC (his). But I run a home network & 'really' am tight on what goes on these machines. There are some 'mineshafter' videos about 'free' minecraft.
But I am suspicious...

Any suggestions / ideas??

Hal

Jan 2, 2013, 5:02:40 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com

Minecraft is free... When you pay for it you get more features but the game itself IS free.

Hal F. Gottfried
-=VP of Communications=-

GPG key ID: EC8935F5

GPG key fingerprint: 30CF 6B38 1B99 EFBF 83B7 F0AC 95F8 91DA 0CBC 5149

Josh Bookout

Jan 2, 2013, 5:17:27 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I just started playing minecraft regularly myself...I would definitely recommend buying it...but that aside, it's seems pretty clean as a client app at least. Haven't played with running a server personally...Jesse could probably get you more info about the server side of things...

-Josh

Hal

Jan 2, 2013, 5:20:26 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com

Our server is not upgraded to the correct version for the new client, there is a couple other servers out there that we use.

Where are you playing Josh?

Hal F. Gottfried
-=VP of Communications=-

GPG key ID: EC8935F5

GPG key fingerprint: 30CF 6B38 1B99 EFBF 83B7 F0AC 95F8 91DA 0CBC 5149

Philip Dorr

Jan 2, 2013, 5:36:33 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com

I upgraded our server on Saturday to 1.4.6

Hal

Jan 2, 2013, 6:11:22 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Woooo!

Bryan Boettcher

Jan 2, 2013, 6:14:59 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
?

On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM, Hal <h...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:
Woooo!

Josh Bookout

Jan 2, 2013, 6:17:19 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com

I've just been doing single player to learn. Was going to try and get on the server once I knew what I was doing...

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jan 2, 2013, 6:17:10 PM1/2/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I think he is happy about minecraft updates?

Luis E. Rodriguez

Hal

Hal

Josh Bookout