Membership renewal complications

Steve Thomson

Feb 24, 2013, 11:51:40 AM2/24/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I got a membership renewal email.  For me, the link in it doesn't work, I have to edit it to make it go to the correct place.  (I tried it with Chrome, Firefox, and IE, same result in each.)
It kept trying to add an extra http://  no big deal, thought you might want to know.

The real problem.
I get to an access denied page because I'm not logged in.
I try to login but I"m not sure of my password so I try and reset it and I get.

Sorry, xavie...@gmail.com is not recognized as a user name or an e-mail address.

So I figure something has been reset or my account went away and I try and create an account and I get.

The e-mail address xavie...@gmail.com is already registered. Have you forgotten your password?

I appear to be caught in a catch-22 could I get some assistance please?

Hal Gottfried

Feb 24, 2013, 4:32:08 PM2/24/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I will take a look shortly for you sir.