Blog? Document Share? etc...

George Westwater

Jan 23, 2013, 10:32:35 AM1/23/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I believe I heard / read that with membership there is a blog someplace for us to post what we are working on. Where can I find that?

Also I have some files that may be useful to various members, I just uploaded some of the labels I use for my akro-mils storage. Is there a better place for them?

Josh Bookout

Jan 23, 2013, 3:18:22 PM1/23/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
If you go to the membership page of the website and at the bottom login, then a tool bar will show up at the top with a bunch of options (I think). Rachel's used this functionality more than I have so she may have tips.

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 9:32 AM, George Westwater <george.w...@gmail.com> wrote:
I believe I heard / read that with membership there is a blog someplace for us to post what we are working on. Where can I find that?

Also I have some files that may be useful to various members, I just uploaded some of the labels I use for my akro-mils storage. Is there a better place for them?

George Westwater

Jan 24, 2013, 3:30:52 PM1/24/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Yea! I found it.

Thank you

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jan 24, 2013, 5:02:07 PM1/24/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
The mistake i did was putting an article on my personal blog when I wanted to put it on the main blog on the homepage. It's the difference between article and page or something like that. I'll have to check that out tonight so I understand it. Please feel free to blog though!

Luis E. Rodriguez

George Westwater

Jan 25, 2013, 9:02:57 AM1/25/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
ok I have posted my first blog post... now how do you find it once you have posted it? How do I find other's blogs?

Luis E. Rodriguez

Jan 25, 2013, 4:19:59 PM1/25/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Good question, hell you may be the first. I see your name here: http://www.c3kc.org/blogs/gwestwater

Rachel?

Luis E. Rodriguez

Hal

Jan 25, 2013, 7:35:01 PM1/25/13
to cc...@googlegroups.com
That is correct, login and there is a button for blogging.

Hal F. Gottfried
2013 CCCKC VP of Communications
2013 IEEE Kansas City Region - Computer Society Chairman

GPG key ID: EC8935F5

GPG key fingerprint: 30CF 6B38 1B99 EFBF 83B7 F0AC 95F8 91DA 0CBC 5149