1st Annual GEO CACHING - SCAVENGER - HUNT and CHALLENGE

Hal Gottfried

Feb 19, 2012, 6:47:14 PM2/19/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
OK the rules are simple, the deadline is 19:30 Thursday at our meeting.

  • You must find all five (5) spots to be considered
  • For each location you must write down the name of the building that you located
  • Bring your list with you on Thursday
  • The first list in gets ONE MONTH free membership
  • The second list in gets a FREE CCCKC shirt
  • The third person in gets to know they almost made it

You must go to each of the spots that are listed and find a letter of our name.

IE: Nelson Atkins - could be used for K; you would write down Nelson Atkins.

Clues:
  1. 39.046459,-94.583099   C
  2. 39.097157, -94.583476  C
  3. 39.012533,-94.59104     C
  4. 39.013544, -94.588052  K
  5. 39.014911,-94.589057   C
Please do not cheat, you're on your honesty here.

Garmin folks are disqualified (joking) ... But board members are; sorry guys this is for the general population.

Sharon Mehl

Feb 19, 2012, 7:29:08 PM2/19/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
"gets it in" ..to who or where on Thursday??

We've never done this before ... should be interesting ...

Sharon

Sharon

Craig Berscheidt

Feb 19, 2012, 9:40:23 PM2/19/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
How about adding a pic requirement to prevent cheating?

Sharon Mehl

Feb 19, 2012, 9:43:22 PM2/19/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I was thinking the same thing, however, I don't think anyone here would "cheat" would they.  ;-)

Asmodian X

Feb 20, 2012, 8:12:52 PM2/20/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com, h...@c3kc.org
2nded,
Pictures required for prizes.

"Winner" with no picture gets a free picture of shaking hands with a board member in stead of listed prize.

;)

Hal Gottfried

Feb 21, 2012, 12:36:16 AM2/21/12
to Asmodian X, cc...@googlegroups.com
*** UPDATE ***

Picture of you in front of or near the item WITH YOU IN THE PHOTO must be submitted.