CCCKC-U : Mobile Hackerspace - Mobile Presenters station

Joel Kershner

Sep 23, 2012, 2:44:22 PM9/23/12
The Presenters station is in place.  I hope no one minds it was built by the lowest bidder (me) ;)
Please do not remove anything from this cart!

The goal of the mobile presenters station is to have a platform which can move freely in the space to where ever the class is being held, or to be moved via truck or van to an external location for special events or classes.
This module will be used in conjunction with the mobile computer lab and other modules that will become the CCCKC Mobile Hacker Space (tm).

Specs:

CPU Quad core Phenom II
4Gb ram
60GB SSD
2 SATAII drive bays
1 DVD-RW
1 Nvidia gfx adaptor
Built in Serial ports.
Running Ubuntu Linux

Keyboard
Mouse
Speakers
Microphone for computer
Powered USB hub
500 Watt UPS
802.11 BGN router (with usb storage a 1GB ethernet switch)

todo:
Some form of LCD projector or display for audience
Lectern with ccckc logo
PA system
Big cool banner on front with CCCKC logo
retractable network,power and video extension cords.
storage drawers with presenters equipment (markers,chalk,pens, golf pencils, laser pointer,large paper pad, spare cables ...etc)

Luis E. Rodriguez

Sep 23, 2012, 1:13:03 PM9/23/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
Cool! Can't wait to see it.

Luis E. Rodriguez

On Sep 23, 2012, at 11:55 AM, Joel Kershner <asmo...@cowtowncomputercongress.org> wrote:

The Presenters station is in place.  I hope no one minds it's was built by the lowest bidder (me) ;)

Please do not remove anything from this cart!

The goal of the mobile presenters station is to have a platform which can move freely in the space to where ever the class is being held, or to be moved via truck or van to an external location for special events or classes.
This module will be used in conjunction with the mobile computer lab and other modules that will become the CCCKC Mobile Hacker Space (tm).

Specs:
Computer Quad core Phenom II

Richard Allen

Sep 24, 2012, 5:08:28 PM9/24/12