LEGO "NO KIDS ALLOWED" NIGHT

Luis E. Rodriguez

Sep 14, 2012, 7:06:39 PM9/14/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
As promised . . . here are more details of our next "NO KIDS ALLOWED" NIGHT on Monday, September 24 from 6-9pm.

STAR WARS-themed activities will feature:

- MINILAND – Kansas City will be invaded by Imperial and Rebel forces!

- Costume Character Appearances - Join members of the 501st Legion – a group of Star Wars costume enthusiasts - as they pose for photos and reenact light saber battles

- Building Contest – competitors will be challenged to build their best STAR WARS creation in less than an hour

- Model Builder Academy – work with one of our model builders on a STAR WARS model

- Costume Contest – wear the gear of your favorite STAR WARS character

And of course there will be fabulous prizes!

Purchase tickets online in advance for $15 to guarantee admission for what is sure to be a very popular event!
http://kansas.legolanddiscoverycenter.com/kansascity/news-events/events-legoland-discovery-centre.aspx

Paul Piong

Sep 24, 2012, 11:18:18 AM9/24/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
So who's in? A few of us went the last time and it was a good time, we can form a group for some of the challenges

Hal Gottfried

Sep 24, 2012, 12:37:50 PM9/24/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I was but now I am headed back to Dallas until Thursday. Sorry!

Luis E. Rodriguez

Sep 24, 2012, 1:44:36 PM9/24/12
to cc...@googlegroups.com
I'm out from Wednesday-Monday of next week so I probably should not. Steal (win) something Star Wars for me. :P

Luis E. Rodriguez