Publish to Maven Central instead of Caucus Maven repository?

Kevin Clarke

Sep 9, 2014, 5:05:14 PM9/9/14
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for Quercus.  I'm just learning about it and it's pretty exciting to be able to run PHP in a JVM.  I'm wondered whether you all have considered publishing a Quercus jar to the Central Maven repo instead of running your own Maven repository?

Thanks,
Kevin

Nam Nguyen

Sep 11, 2014, 2:30:19 PM9/11/14
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

There are currently no plans to publish to maven central.

-- Nam