Quercus 4.0.40-MOD2-SNAPSHOT

Kaz Nishimura

May 8, 2015, 11:53:53 PM5/8/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
I have upgraded my fork of Quercus with the upstream changes up to the version in Resin 4.0.40.  They include MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND support for PDO.

The source code is available on Bitbucket and its snapshot archives are available on OSSRH.

In addition, I made a repository clone of the upstream Quercus including all tags and branches available on Bitbucket, too.  If you are interested in what is not included in Quercus 4.0.39, it would be a good resource for taking a look.

Please note these works are not associated to Caucho Technology, Inc.

ccou...@gmail.com

May 18, 2015, 3:33:43 AM5/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I'll take a look. Just a few questions if you don't mind:

Why not use 4.0.44?

I'm trying to compare 4.0.39 (the version I'm running) and your repository and also with version 4.0.44 (why not use that version by the way, it seems to be the latest?)

But I'm doing it right: I've set destination to 'Trunk' and source to 4.0.39, but I don't see the MYSQL_ATTR_INIT_COMMAND, however if I set source to 4.0.44 I see it!?

I'm also looking for UTF8 handling changes as well as locale handling (for date formatting).

Kaz Nishimura

May 18, 2015, 10:58:31 PM5/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
I have made a conflicting change in my MOD2 version against 4.0.41 and it is expected to take some minutes to resolve the conflict.  That is why I haven't made 4.0.44-MOD2 yet.

Kaz Nishimura

Jun 1, 2015, 1:18:44 AM6/1/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com, ccou...@gmail.com
I found one more reason: Quercus 4.0.41 depends on non-Quercus changes in package com.caucho.vfs. I will try to resolve the issue when I have time.