Quercus with Java SE 8

Kaz Nishimura

Oct 24, 2014, 12:13:42 AM10/24/14
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
FYI, I have a fork of Quercus 4.0.39 with a Maven project that can be built with Java SE 8 JDK. If you do want to build Quercus with Java SE 8 and without Resin, just take a look.

j...@stsa.info

Nov 17, 2014, 1:41:16 PM11/17/14
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
On Thursday, October 23, 2014 10:13:42 PM UTC-6, Kaz Nishimura wrote:
> FYI, I have a fork of Quercus 4.0.39 with a Maven project that can be built with Java SE 8 JDK. If you do want to build Quercus with Java SE 8 and without Resin, just take a look.

what are the benefits of compiling quercus w/java 8?

Kaz Nishimura

Nov 18, 2014, 6:38:12 AM11/18/14
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com, j...@stsa.info
You just do not have to install Java 7 JDK in addition to Java 8 JDK if you already have the latter.