requested resource is not available

fabio.f...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2015, 2:40:35 PM6/10/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Quercus community

so simple it wants to be:

I downloaded and deployed Quercus on my tomcat 8 server, then I defined a directory "php" below the tomcat install dir and created a test program text.php inside the created php dir.

Calling <tomcatserverurl>/php/test.php shows a status report:

type Status report
message /php/test.php
description The requested resource is not available.

and a 404 (not found) web log record.

What am I missing there? Normally in tomcat an application is declared using web.xml but here?

Thank you for any hint

Regards
Fabio

Kaz Nishimura

Jun 10, 2015, 7:36:53 PM6/10/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
How did you deploy the Quercus Servlet? What have you written in web.xml?