Php intermediate compiled file

Abhinav Mohanty

Feb 18, 2015, 7:58:46 PM2/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
If quercus compiles a php into java class file before execution where is it stored? If it is not stored anywhere can i get access somehow.

Nam Nguyen

Feb 18, 2015, 8:04:11 PM2/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
On 2/18/15 4:58 PM, Abhinav Mohanty wrote:
> If quercus compiles a php into java class file before execution where is
> it stored? If it is not stored anywhere can i get access somehow.

If compilation is enabled, then Quercus stores the files in WEB-INF/work.

-- Nam

Abhinav Mohanty

Feb 18, 2015, 8:26:17 PM2/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com, n...@caucho.com
Hi thanks for the fast response. I downloaded the resin-pro.zip from the website. It does not asks for the licence and I do not know why. I have created resin-web.xml in web-inf of my project and enabled force compile by setting init-compile to true. Still there is nothing in the work folder.

Abhinav Mohanty

Feb 18, 2015, 8:27:59 PM2/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com, n...@caucho.com
It is a .php file.

Nam Nguyen

Feb 18, 2015, 8:58:09 PM2/18/15
to caucho-...@googlegroups.com
On 2/18/15 5:26 PM, Abhinav Mohanty wrote:
> Hi thanks for the fast response. I downloaded the resin-pro.zip from the
> website. It does not asks for the licence and I do not know why. I have
> created resin-web.xml in web-inf of my project and enabled force compile
> by setting init-compile to true. Still there is nothing in the work folder.

I see. The license is optional. If the license is not there, it won't
compile.

-- Nam