Uploading and Importing

brooke...@krisers.com

Jul 18, 2016, 4:32:43 PM7/18/16
to CATS API
Hello-

I am currently in the process of automating our on-boarding system through Paycor.  I have two questions listed below.

1. Are we able to upload our company application and use as a fill-able form onto CATS?  Would like it to remain a legal document with a digital signature.

2. Interested in importing hired candidate's information from CATS to Paycor. Is there a feed that can be set up? If so, what is the process/fee associated with this?

I really appreciate your time and responses to my questions.

Regards,

Brooke

Aaron Baluczynski

Jul 19, 2016, 10:42:30 AM7/19/16
to CATS API
Hi Brooke, I'll have one of our CATS support reps email you to help address your questions.

Aaron