How can I generate an Excel Dashboard of Active JO's?

Jesse Hachey

Jul 16, 2015, 11:50:01 AM7/16/15
to cats...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys!

I would like to create an Excel spreadsheet that acts as sort of a dashboard. In our environment, there are three "Active" Job Order flags:

- Active (for orders that have quick client feedback and we are making regular submissions)
- Covered (for orders that have received the appropriate number of qualified submissions to the client, and thus do not require more for now)
- Passive (for orders where the client is responsive, but the number of candidates available / flowing is 0 over several weeks)

We would like to have a string that calls into CATS and tells us exactly how many orders are under each flag.

Would this be doable, or would we instead have to retrieve the list of job orders and then have Excel calculate it?

Thanks!

Barry Smith

Jul 17, 2015, 12:37:16 PM7/17/15
to cats-api
You'd have to write code to query the API ... I haven't successfully done it in Excel/VB yet ... but I'm sure it can be done.  We've done it in PHP.

  Barry Smith
  Managing Partner
  CIO Resources (a StartFinder company)

Work - 240.668.4844  |  Cell - 240.793.9125
  ba...@cioresources.com
  http://www.cioresources.com

Also, check out our open roles on our website at  http://dreamjobs.cioresources.com ...

we pay for placed referrals!