get_pipelines issues

Tim Schaaf

May 18, 2016, 3:58:36 PM5/18/16
to CATS API
1. Why is item_id a return field when hitting the get_pipelines end point, but its not an available display column or column filter?

I'd like to do something like       &filter=item_id%3Bgreaterthan%3B100

2. Also for get_pipelines, can entered_by_id be added as an available column? entered_by can be ambiguous given similar names.

Thanks,
Tim

Aaron Baluczynski

May 18, 2016, 4:13:32 PM5/18/16
to CATS API
Hi Tim,

Unfortunately we are no longer making improvements to v2 of the API, only bug fixes. Check out v3 which is getting better by the day.

Aaron

Tim Schaaf

May 18, 2016, 4:14:56 PM5/18/16
to cats...@googlegroups.com
V3 is useless without filter columns, unfortunately.