Other Web Pages Field

CJ Dickinson

May 8, 2017, 11:39:19 AM5/8/17
to CATS API
We are trying to migrate our custom fields to the new "other web pages" field via the V2 api.

When I call a candidate that has data in the new field, that field is not visible in the this XML view:

http://api.catsone.com/api/get_candidate?save_user_values=1&subdomain=atrilogy&transaction_code=*************************************&id=174347256&result=extended

Basically we have a script that will get all the custom fields, then it would copy those fields into the new "other web pages" field. However, I can not do this with out the exact name of the field to update with the V2 API.

Aaron Baluczynski

May 8, 2017, 11:45:52 AM5/8/17
to CATS API
The social media field (which is renamed "other web pages" in your account) is not available via API v2 get_candidate. It is available in V3 (social_media_urls) or you could use v2 get_candidates (plural) and specify a single candidate ID in the filters.