get_activities with filter on created behaves differently in API vs. CATS site

Ryan Danielsen

Nov 25, 2015, 2:08:56 PM11/25/15
to CATS API
What is used when you filter activities on 'created'?  I'm doing a datebetween let's say 11-01-15 and 11-12-15 and the actual craeted field is like 10-25-15.  Is it using a timestamp that isn't shown on the site?  If I search for activities on the CATS site and put the same dates in for 'Date Activity Was Created', then I get different results where it looks like it truly filters on the 'Created' column.

I'm just wondering someone knew why there is a difference.

Aaron Baluczynski

Nov 25, 2015, 2:15:59 PM11/25/15
to CATS API
Without seeing your API call, it's hard to know for sure, but it could be a problem with the format of your dates. We support both m/d/y and d-m-y formats.

Ryan Danielsen

Nov 25, 2015, 2:18:57 PM11/25/15
to cats...@googlegroups.com

Ryan Danielsen

Super Go Faster
Software Done Right

phone(612) 382-2529
webwww.supergofaster.com
inwww.linkedin.com/in/ryandanielsen

Aaron Baluczynski

Nov 25, 2015, 2:20:17 PM11/25/15
to CATS API
It should work if you change the date format to:

datebetween%3B11/02/2015%7C11/22/2015

Ryan Danielsen

Nov 25, 2015, 2:51:59 PM11/25/15
to cats...@googlegroups.com
Ah, it wasn't the date format.  It is the extra filters at the end.  I'm guessing it is just picking up the last filter.  Next question is how do you do an AND for filter criteria?

Ryan Danielsen