Apply_joborder - "Email and password are required parameters for registrations" error

Robin

Mar 29, 2017, 11:22:11 AM3/29/17
to CATS API
Hi,

We have created some application forms which use the apply_joborder function and are working fine (see https://www.businesstalentnetwork.nl/vacatures/stagiaire-account-manager-286278/?apply=true), but now we have implemented a new application form on https://www.businesstalentnetwork.nl/aanmeldformulier-talentrecruiter/ and this form is only returning this error message:
<!--?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?-->
<response success="false">

<error code="412">Email and password are required parameters for registrations.</error>
</response>

This is the data we are sending:
array(20) {

["field_55784"]=>

string(14) "test20170329-1"

["field_55895"]=>

string(1) "0"

["field_55787"]=>

string(14) "test20170329-1"

["field_55898"]=>

string(20) "test@...nl"

["field_55901"]=>

string(9) "012345678"

["field_55904"]=>

string(15) "test hogeschool"

["field_55907"]=>

string(11) "test studie"

["field_55910"]=>

string(3) "MSc"

["field_55913"]=>

string(12) "testrichting"

["field_55916"]=>

string(21) "testrichting bachelor"

["field_55919"]=>

string(7) "01-2018"

["field_55922"]=>

string(2) "ja"

["field_55925"]=>
  array
(3) {

[0]=>

string(4) "5338"

[1]=>

string(4) "5346"

[2]=>

string(4) "5354"

}

["field_56333"]=>

string(11) "testpersoon"

["field_56338"]=>

string(5) "Vrouw"

["field_56342"]=>

string(10) "29-03-2017"

["field_56346"]=>

string(10) "01-01-1990"

["field_56350"]=>

string(10) "testplaats"

["field_56354"]=>

string(13) "testgebruiker"

["id"]=>

string(6) "286457"
}

We are sending the ID of the job, but the job is not in de default portal, so maybe that's the problem?

Aaron Baluczynski

Mar 29, 2017, 11:37:30 AM3/29/17
to CATS API
Hi Robin, that registration error message will only be shown if the "id" field is empty. I confirmed this with a simple test case. So it appears that the data you pasted here is not actually getting sent in the request.

Aaron