Recruiter Name/Email Not Pulling

Jena Simonds

Oct 12, 2016, 9:50:27 AM10/12/16
to CATS API

Up until a few days ago, the API to pull in the recruiter name/email on our new website was working. Now it's no longer pulling that information, though it's still set up to do so. See attached screenshot.

You can see that on each job listing, it should pull the recruiter name and email, and it worked until a few days ago. http://bbdg.net/gsquared/search-opportunities/?job_id=8211666

10339196.png

Aaron Baluczynski

Oct 12, 2016, 10:39:28 AM10/12/16
to CATS API
Please note the error message: Permission denied. Requires Site Administrator access level.

You must use a transaction code for a site admin user.

May I remind you not to post your transaction codes in a public forum! This will give anyone access to your data! I have deleted the code from CATS to protect your data. You will need to generate a new one in the UI.