On update_joborder country code is set to 0

Geert Hoekzema

Oct 19, 2015, 3:25:37 AM10/19/15
to CATS API
We have build an API integration between a WordPress website and the catsone API.

A part of this integration is sending back the published URL in WordPress. If a job is published in catsone, it will also be published in WordPress, when WordPress publishes the URL, it will send its URL back to CatsOne, where it will be added tot the job in a custom field.

However, since we are using this update, the country code of every job is set to 0.

This is the part of the code which is sending back the URL.

$updatejoburl = 'https://' . $subdomain . '.catsone.nl/api/update_joborder?transaction_code=' . (string)$api_key;

$data = array(
'id' => (string)$result->id,
'extra_field15395' => (string)$joburl,
);

//Het versturen
$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $updatejoburl);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $data);
$response = curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);

Is there any possibility that these two events are related (us posting the URL and the dissapearing of the countrycode)

Geert Hoekzema

Oct 21, 2015, 2:46:20 AM10/21/15
to CATS API
We've done some more testing and found out that indeed the country code is set to 0, when doing a update_joborder.
So right now we are also sending back the country, so it wont be set to 0.