Synchronizing CATS-agenda into Gmail-agenda

mar...@businesstalentnetwork.nl

May 17, 2017, 9:41:57 AM5/17/17
to CATS API
Hi guys,

I got a question regarding the CATSone agenda which is synchronized with our gmail agenda and I hoped someone could might help me. Yesterday, I started using the functionality which synchronises the CATS agenda into our Gmail agenda, and this is working fine. But, it doesn't really synchronises stable, sometimes it takes just 10 minutes, and at another moment it takes until a few hours. Does someone might know if I can influence this. The best situation would be that it is synchronizing every 10 minutes.

I hope someone can help me with this one!

Thanks in advance,

Aaron Baluczynski

May 17, 2017, 3:28:45 PM5/17/17
to CATS API
Unfortunately that is a limitation of the calendar sync due to technical constraints.

Aaron