TRANSPARENCY

Elizabeth Kirk

Apr 6, 2014, 3:42:37 AM4/6/14
to cato-government-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sirs, As of near 72 hours ago I was privileged to see and read an act/bill  that allowed me as to apply for funding with clarifications allowed back to 2009. I am now not able to access the page or find it. I also am not able to access many government sites that I need to perform properly in my research. I am most disappointed as I read the letter and I was so thrilled at the opportunity to apply and utilize its benefits for bonafide causes. Please tell me how I am able to find the missing data I need for my filings. I appreciate your reply. Sincerely, Elizabeth A. Kirk