Looking for minimalistic WebApi integration

Michael Powell

Nov 25, 2016, 11:17:01 AM11/25/16
to Castle Project Users
Hello,

I want to integrate Castle Windsor via ASP.NET WebApi2. It's simple enough to implement, but I'd like to find a "simple", minimalistic package from NuGet if possible. By minimalistic what I mean is that there is comprehension of the IDependencyResolver, and maybe a Configuration hook. That's about all it needs to do IMO. Don't need anything fancy from it unless there are easy to opt in/out features. I'm sure there are probably half a dozen or so libraries like this over the years, but thought I'd ping the group to see if anyone has heard of one and can lend some testimony to the discussion. Thanks!

Regards,

Michael Powell