Digital Signature

David Raymond

Mar 12, 2015, 4:58:11 PM3/12/15
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
We are currently using the"Castle.Core.dll" (3.2.2.2274) library in our products. In order to pass the Microsoft Platform Ready tests all binaries need to be digitally signed.  Is there a copy of this DLL that has been signed and tested?  Or should we sign the DLL as ourselves?  Thank you.

hammett

Mar 12, 2015, 6:59:11 PM3/12/15
to castle-pro...@googlegroups.com
you should sign it yourself.