clear cache

Hasan Yousuf

Feb 24, 2014, 5:48:26 AM2/24/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I am having a issue with cache I think. How can I clear the cache using casperjs? As we have fixed a bug in the current system but casperjs is loading the buggy page.

Regards,
/Hasan

Brice

Feb 24, 2014, 5:58:03 AM2/24/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

That's odd, we have the same issue in my team this morning :) We think that's more a phantom issue that cace local storage. Clean the default cache path or disable it.

More info about phantom options : http://phantomjs.org/api/command-line.html

good day,

Brice

--
CasperJS homepage & documentation: http://casperjs.org/
CasperJS @github: https://github.com/n1k0/casperjs

Hasan Yousuf

Feb 24, 2014, 6:26:26 AM2/24/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brice!

Thanks for your prompt reply. I passed '--disk-cache=true','--local-storage-path=""' these arguments to casperjs in grunt file. But it did't work.
Regards,
/Hasan

Kevin Simper

Feb 25, 2014, 8:21:37 AM2/25/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Why do you set -disk-cache to true when you have a problem with CasperJS caching a page?

Why not set it to false?

Hasan Yousuf

Feb 26, 2014, 6:21:23 AM2/26/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi! it was written mistakenly and actually it was set to false. It did't work. I am totally stuck nothing is working because of this caching.

Sampath Mahavithana

Apr 9, 2014, 6:46:53 AM4/9/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hasan,

Did you find a solution to this issue? I'm also stuck with this..

Thanks

Z B

May 13, 2014, 9:33:18 AM5/13/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone find a solution to this? I'm also stuck until I can clear cache.

Thorne Brandt

Jun 20, 2014, 12:37:56 AM6/20/14
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Bump. Any solution?