Hiring CasperJS developer -VERY URGENT

Siva HR

Jun 23, 2015, 1:17:49 PM6/23/15
to casp...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

We are looking for a

Web Developer – Casper JS (Work from Anywhere-Remote/Telecommuting/Virtual office)

Our Company & Culture

The fast paced culture of our company demands that we build a team of like-minded individuals that embody the entrepreneurial mindset. Employees that nurture an entrepreneurial spirit not only see problems, solutions and opportunities, but they also come up with ideas to do something about them.

At our company we must have "innovative thinkers" that embrace change and see problems as an opportunity. From each and every effort of us creates to the way that we engage our customers in support; it’s up to us to engage with the ever-changing marketplace and create unique and innovative solutions to serve our market.

Key Responsibilities

This is a rare chance to join a highly successful, high-growth enterprise that is building an empire. At our company you will be responsible for:

·         To automate tests, which should be linked to deployment process on multiple linux servers.

·         To write the automated tests sets that should log the execution of all steps and send a report of all execution after the test is done.

·         To write automated test that should screen capture and log any errors if there is a failure.

·         The developer should be able to make 1 single executable file, which is running all these automated tests.

Essential Job Requirements

     2+ years of experience in Casper JS

     Experience with running automation through linux based OS or integration with codeship

     Experience in automation of 3rd party authentication, SSO

     Experience in automation of remote 3rd party APIs or services for video generation or manipulation

     Excellent written and verbal communication

     Dedicated team player

We strongly desires employees who want to:

     Think “outside-the-box”

     Lead by example

     Take an “owners mentality”

     Scale within the company

     Change the world with premium software solutions

Our goal is to help each employee discover that potential by challenging them to go deeper, stretching them to learn more, to understand new technology and industry trends.  We believe that our commitment to lifelong learning is one thing that gives us the strategic advantage over the competition.

Please reply with your CV and contact details , if interested

Regards

Siva

HR