googlepagination.js sample problem

tan shiyang

Apr 5, 2013, 10:34:32 PM4/5/13
to casp...@googlegroups.com
I run the sample code:
googlepagination.js test

but the results shows:
capturing page 1
that's all, folks.

Actually the search results has more then 1 page, I found the problem is cause of can't find "pnnext" element.

 if (this.exists('#pnnext')) {      // the line return false

Nicolas Perriault

Apr 6, 2013, 4:35:17 AM4/6/13
to casp...@googlegroups.com
On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 4:34 AM, tan shiyang <tanshi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually the search results has more then 1 page, I found the problem is
> cause of can't find "pnnext" element.

Fixed https://github.com/n1k0/casperjs/commit/71c7e2c7d65ebcf02f9c9dbfd0775e7a42dfa157

++

--
Nicolas Perriault
https://nicolas.perriault.net/

tan shiyang

Apr 6, 2013, 5:36:14 AM4/6/13
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Miraculous, thank you very much!

tan shiyang

Apr 6, 2013, 7:05:17 AM4/6/13
to casp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

I just
curious, how can you find the user agent string?

On Saturday, April 6, 2013 10:34:32 AM UTC+8, tan shiyang wrote:
Message has been deleted

Erik Peterson

Aug 22, 2013, 9:43:08 PM8/22/13
to casp...@googlegroups.com
I've just run the sampler, and it get's stuck on the 'next' part.

I think Google's overlay on the screen is breaking this sample, or am I not doing something correctly?

Rob

Oct 20, 2016, 3:25:12 AM10/20/16
to CasperJS

Ken

May 28, 2017, 9:50:34 PM5/28/17
to CasperJS
Hi Shiyang, this sounds like a Chinese name and maybe Singaporean? Not sure if you have found the answer, what do you mean by find the user agent string? To find or set it you mean.